Monday, August 6, 2012

Clean Baby


He may have not been born in the water or had that first lovely bath time that his mama dreamed of in her eighty-sixed birth plan but he thankfully still loves a bath. He's had several now and cried only once when I got water in his eye or ear or something. I bought this little foldable tub called a Puj that sit's in the sink. It can fit in the bathroom sink too but we've used it in the kitchen sink due to the sprayer that is so handy. He is not smiling yet but he sits there contently. Even if he's fussy beforehand and I put him in he'll calm right down. I think he likes being nude too.
Here he is all clean and in his luxurious towel.

2 comments:

  1. Awe, finally I see the Thunderbear! What a darling. I am ready for my babysitting duties at anytime. Also, I am very good at holding, squeezing, nom, nom, nomming on squishy thighs! Congratulations. Please let me know when you are accepting visitors as I come bringing gifts!!!!
    xoxo
    Meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. I beg to differ...in the second photo he looks like he's smiling!!!

    ReplyDelete