Thursday, May 31, 2012

A Fine Connection


We watched, The Matrix Reloaded, the sequel to the original. It wasn't very good but it was fun to watch the fight scenes. The amazing and funny thing is that whenever a fight scene came on (and there are lots of fight scenes in this movie) the baby would start doing twirls and karate chops and maybe the hula hoop (I don't know who gave him the hula hoop, but it seemed like he had one in there.) When the fight scene stopped the baby put the hula hoop down. And then another fight scene and he picked the hula hoop up. It was amazing. It made me feel hyper in return so I was sitting there swaying back and forth to dispel some of the energy. I think the baby must have felt my excitement in watching the fight scenes and started boogie-ing and then his boogie-ing made me want to run around the block.

Another time that my excitement rubbed off on him was when I woke up to a thunderstorm at 2 in the morning. I really love thunder and lightning. So I lay there watching the room flash white and then the BOOM of the thunder crackle through my eardrums and the baby started squirming. We stayed up together for awhile, my little Thunder Bear and I.

I know I've said this before but I will miss these fun movements of him in my belly, even though I will love being able to hold him in my arms in the very near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment