Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Mr. Bladder is Now Officially Smooshed





Remember this image from this post?

Well I'm guessing that's what my bladder looks like now because I have to get up at least 2 times a night to go to the loo, that's on a good night. Sometimes if I stand up from sitting down I get a sensation to pee and when I do it's just a trickle, not a satisfying gush. Ha! The other night I had a dream where I was peeing and peeing and peeing and peeing. It was the neverending pee and it was so satisfying (it reminded me of that silly Adam Sandler bit called "The Longest Pee" except without all the commentary and flatulence.) I don't really have those anymore. Even if the little one socks it to me in the bladder I get the sensation to go and then I go and NADA. Nothing. Zip. Just a little love tap in the bladder, thank you baby boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment