Sunday, May 13, 2012

Wonder Moms! Activate!


Happy Mother's Day to all of you amazing Mamas! I feel so lucky to have each of you in my life. I will definitely be channeling y'all when the time comes for me to give birth. Knowing that each of you have given birth multiple times will give me the strength to do this. It's like the Wonder Twins who are able take form of something by making physical contact with each other...in my case I will not be able to make physical contact with each of you but I will try to channel you so that I can transform into a kick-butt laboring baby mama! I hope I can be as good a Mother to my little Thunder Bear as you all are to your children. I'm sure I'll be needing lots of advice and support in the parental way. I really don't know what I'm doing...talk about hands on learning! I thank you Mom, for being such a supportive and understanding and important force in my life. I thank you Sally for being such a great Mom-in-Law and Mom to Mike. And to all you other Moms who read this (Sue, Jen, Kristen, Tiff, to name a few) Thank  you for being such great examples on how to be parents in this day and age. I can't wait to join your ranks.

No comments:

Post a Comment