Thursday, May 17, 2012

Infant Bin

I made this little collage of some of the clothes that Mike got at the Goodwill's infant bin.
Mike has found the infant bin at the two local Goodwills. $1.19 a piece. He's in heaven. He's trying to cut back on buying stuff for himself but you can't really take the thrift shopping urge away from Mr. Mike...he just wouldn't be the same. The funny thing is that if you told me 5 years ago that Mike would love looking for baby clothes I would have called you a big fat liar. But now, he comes home, settles in and then brings me a bag and sits next to me and pulls one adorable piece of clothing out at a time and says things like, "Aw." and "Look, a lion." or "A little moose shirt." or "Stripes!" or he talks about sizes and what season it will be when the little one will be wearing one of the items. It's really adorable...the clothes are cute too.

1 comment:

  1. I love his enthusiasm....darling....and the clothes too!!!

    ReplyDelete