Saturday, February 18, 2012

HiiiiiYAH!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_xsnDBg4b3qo/TLZeUoms4NI/AAAAAAAAAe0/TOZiPW6MtTk/s1600/baby-kick3%5B1%5D.jpg 
This morning I chopped up three strawberries and tossed a handful of blueberries in my cereal. I had a cup of mango juice with my vitamins and of course I got hungry again. I ate another strawberry. Still hungry. I scrambled an egg, delicious. Still hungry. I cut up an apple. That seems to be doing the trick but I can't help but think about what to eat next. (I think a big-pasta-3rd-breakfast is in order.) I lied down in bed just a bit and was talking to Mike and had my hand on my lower belly. I can always feel my pulse down there now, it's so strong. But I felt something different. Like a rumbletumble. Like a roll. Like a punch. Like a kick. I said, "I think I felt the baby move. Baby was that you?" I'm so glad Mike was right there. He put his hand on my belly and he felt it several times too. He said, "There's definitely a critter in there."

Image from: http://jason-says.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment