Thursday, February 2, 2012

Ultrasounds and Dreams


Today we will be getting our second ultrasound and will (hopefully) discover if this little squirrel is a Standick or a Salliet. I also just love doing ultrasounds, despite my emotional breakdown on that first one, because I feel like it includes Mike in the whole process. He wasn't feeling the nausea and bloating, he isn't feeling the stretching and the appetite surge. When he first saw the little human at the first ultrasound it was the first time that I saw him really light up about the whole situation. He grabbed my hand (to comfort me but I'm sure he was excited to see this little mystery in my belly as well). I think it made it more real for him. It was sweet. Here is a dream I had in January about the baby in my belly:
Friday, January 13, 2012
= I had a dream last night that we were having a little boy. We were getting an ultrasound which actually looked like a still photograph of a 1 year old. The tot was standing with just a t-shirt on and it was from the backside so that you could only see his little bum. The ultrasound tech points with the mouse on the screen at his little butt cheeks and says, "yep it's a boy, look at that tush."

Image from: http://www.aliraqi.org/forums/showthread.php?t=98440

No comments:

Post a Comment