Thursday, February 9, 2012

The Tribunal



At my last Birth Center appointment I met with another midwife who was so nice. Unfortunately she won't be working there come May, so she won't be a possible midwife on the birth day. When I met with her we were talking about my due date confusion. Originally it was June 23, based on the first day of my last period. When I went to do my first ultrasound they felt like the baby was small and were thinking it was more like a June 28 due date. At my next Birth Center appointment midwife Patty(who is also lovely) broke out this chart and I think her estimation was June 30. Leigh Anne said that she would take this to the "Tribunal." Ha! I guess every couple of weeks the midwives meet to discuss any issues with patients. So, today, I met with another midwife (I think to be a midwife you must be nice as a prerequisite) and she said that June 28th is the official due date. Of course that probably won't be the date at all. Whatever it is I look forward to meeting this little one come late June or early July.

No comments:

Post a Comment