Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Laughing Belly Button

My belly button has been on it's way inside out for the last several weeks. It's so funny. Whenever I walk I put my finger on it and can feel it move, it's a hard sensation to describe. Today I was showing my friend Ali my button and saying, "Can you see it? Can you see it sticking out?" It's barely sticking out. But then I started laughing and she was able to see it much better. When I laugh for real it sticks out like a turkey thermometer (sorta) and when I fake laugh it doesn't pop out...it's like a thermometer of real to fake laughter. It's the sincereter (sincere+thermometer.) Check out this brief video of a pregnant lady's belly button while she is laughing; it will make you giggle. I would be so tempted to draw little eyes above it.

No comments:

Post a Comment